Last Modified: January 15, 2024
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict user access, including registered user access, to some parts of the Website or the entire Website.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the terms, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other parties, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Florida in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Nothing contained on this Website, and on any Website linked to this Website, is intended to be an offer to sell or a solicitation to purchase real estate that is directed to any person where such an offer or solicitation is prohibited by law. To the extent any content on this Site is construed to be an offering to purchase or sell real estate, the offering is not directed to any person or entity in New York.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES.
- Notification. User shall provide BTI with written notice of any matters relating to a Dispute (as defined below) as soon as is reasonably possible after User becomes aware, or should have become aware, of such matters and Dispute.
- Agreement to Arbitrate. Any and all claims, controversies, breaches or disputes by or between the User and BTI or BTI Partners, arising out of or related to the access or use of or visit to the website located at (www.btipartners.com) (the “Site”), and any information, services, content or applications made available on the Site or information User provides to BTI or BTI Partners through the Site. By accessing or otherwise using the Site, whether such dispute is based on contract, tort, statute, or equity, including, without limitation, any dispute over: (a) privacy rights; (b) marketing; (c) telemarketing and do not call; (d) negligent or intentional misrepresentation or fraud; (e) deceptive trade practices, or (f) any other matter arising out of or related to or arising from the use of the Site (each a “dispute”), shall be arbitrated pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq.) and subject to the procedures set forth in this paragraph.THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE SELF-EXECUTING. ANY DISPUTE CONCERNING THE INTERPRETATION OR THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS REVOCABILITY OR VOIDABILITY FOR ANY CAUSE, ANY CHALLENGES TO THE ENFORCEMENT OR THE VALIDITY OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, OR THE SCOPE OF ARBITRABLE ISSUES UNDER THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION, AND ANY DEFENSE RELATING TO THE ENFORCEMENT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WAIVER, ESTOPPEL, OR LACHES, SHALL BE DECIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE ARBITRATOR, AND NOT BY ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL COURT OR AGENCY.In the event that a dispute arises between the parties, such dispute shall be resolved by a single arbitrator by and pursuant to the procedures of the American Arbitration Association and shall be governed by and conducted in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules in effect at the time the request for arbitration is submitted, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. In the event the American Arbitration Association is for any reason unwilling or unable to serve as the arbitration service, then the arbitration shall be conducted by JAMS and shall be governed by and conducted in accordance with JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures in effect at the time the request for arbitration is submitted, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions.
- Federal Arbitration Act. User and BTI or BTI Partners expressly agree and acknowledge that the use of the Site involves and concerns interstate commerce and is governed by the provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §1 et seq.) now in effect and as the same may from time to time be amended, to the exclusion of any different or inconsistent state or local law, ordinance, regulation, or judicial rule. Accordingly, any and all disputes shall be arbitrated, which arbitration shall be mandatory and binding, pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act.
- Participation by Other Parties. User and BTI or BTI Partners agree that any such arbitration shall only be between User and BTI or BTI Partners and shall not be joined or consolidated with the claims or arbitration of any other party unless specifically agreed to in writing by User and BTI or BTI Partner, and agree the arbitrator is not authorized to permit any consolidation or joinder with any other party. This arbitration provision shall inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by, BTI or BTI Partners and BTI’s affiliated and related entities, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, consultants, agents, vendors, suppliers, insurers and any other person whom User contends is a necessary party. The participation by any party, or any party whom User contends is responsible for a dispute, in any judicial proceeding concerning this arbitration provision or any matter arbitrable hereunder shall not be asserted or accepted as a reason to delay, to refuse to participate in arbitration, or to refuse to compel arbitration, including instances in which the judicial proceeding involves parties not subject to this arbitration provision and/or who cannot otherwise be compelled to arbitrate.
- Costs and Attorneys’ Fees. In the event any dispute arises under the terms of service or in the event of the bringing of any arbitration action by a party hereto against another party hereunder, then all fees and costs shall be borne separately between the parties, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees, arbitration fees and expert witness costs resulting from the dispute.
- Available Remedies. The arbitrator shall be authorized to provide all recognized remedies available in law or in equity for any cause of action that is the basis of the arbitration.
- Final and Binding Award. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. User and BTI or BTI Partner expressly agree that should either party fail to satisfy the arbitrator’s decision within 30 days of receipt of notice of the decision, then an application to confirm, vacate, modify, or correct an award rendered by the arbitrator may be filed in any court of competent jurisdiction in Broward County, Florida.
- Arbitrator. The single arbitrator appointed to serve shall be a neutral and impartial individual. The arbitrator shall issue a written reasoned award.
- Situs. The situs of the arbitration shall be Broward County, Florida.
- Severability. If any provision of this arbitration provision shall be determined to be unenforceable or to have been waived, the remaining provisions shall be deemed to be severable therefrom and enforceable according to their terms.
- Discovery. The parties acknowledge that the right of discovery in arbitration may be more limited than in court. Notwithstanding anything inconsistent in the rules and procedures of the arbitration forum, the parties to the arbitration shall have the right to conduct a reasonable amount of discovery, including written discovery and two (2) depositions, all as approved and coordinated by the arbitrator.
- Class, Group, Collective or Representative Actions not Available. THE PARTIES HAVE AGREED TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT DUE TO THE MUTUAL ADVANTAGES OF ARBITRATION OVER BRINGING AN ACTION IN COURT TO RESOLVE A DISPUTE. ANY ARBITRATION INITIATED UNDER THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE PURSUED AND CONDUCTED SOLELY IN THE PARTIES’ RESPECTIVE INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT CLASS, GROUP, COLLECTIVE AND REPRESENTATIVE ACTION CLAIMS ARE INCONSISTENT WITH ARBITRATION UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. ARBITRATION OF A CLASS, GROUP, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION DESTROYS THE ADVANTAGES OF THE ARBITRATION PROCESS SUCH AS SPEED, EFFICIENCY, AND LOWER COSTS DUE TO THE COMPLEXITIES INVOLVED IN A CLASS, GROUP, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. FOR THESE REASONS, USER AND BTI OR BTI PARTNERS MUTUALLY AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS, GROUP, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION CLAIM IN THE ARBITRATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS BROUGHT AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER, REPRESENTATIVE ON BEHALF OF OTHERS OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC. IF ANY COURT OR ARBITRATOR DETERMINES THAT THIS CLASS, GROUP, COLLECTIVE AND REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WAIVER AS SET FORTH IN THIS SUB-PARAGRAPH 2(k) IS VOID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON OR THAT AN ARBITRATION CAN PROCEED ON A CLASS, GROUP, COLLECTIVE AND REPRESENTATIVE ACTION BASIS, THEN THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH 2 SHALL BE DEEMED NULL AND VOID IN ITS ENTIRETY AND THE PARTIES SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE NOT AGREED TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES